Smile
Coach Dr. Ramona Hollie-Major  - aka "The Co-Pilot"
RSS Follow

Recent Posts

Happy New Year - First Quarter Update
Engaging 10,000 Emerging Leaders & High Potentials
Week 3 Update
Do you have habits of the Rich or Poor?
The Next Seven Days...

Categories

10,000 Strong
16-Week Challenge
Activate Movement
Conquering My Elephant - Weight Loss
Life Coaching
Mind, Body & Spirit
Resources, Tools, Information, etc...
Teen Life Coaching
Women
powered by

Live the Life You Imagined

Smile

Smile at someone today. Just a simple, kind act can lift someones spirit (and can do wonders for you too).

7 Comments to Smile:

Comments RSS
lowest price rolex on Thursday, January 08, 2015 12:30 PM
I really appreciate this post. I been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You've made my day! Thanks again
Reply to comment

online rolex on Friday, January 09, 2015 3:46 AM
Oh my goodness! a tremendous article dude. Thanks Nonetheless I'm experiencing problem with ur rss . Don't know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting equivalent rss problem? Anybody who knows kindly respond. Thnkx
Reply to comment

quickbooks technical support number on Friday, July 13, 2018 3:13 AM
It is the place to use the quickbooks help support on our site and do enjoy free without download.
Reply to comment

best paper writing service on Saturday, October 06, 2018 1:36 AM
A smile on your face maybe happy many people who attach with you. So, Always try to meet people with a good smile so they like to happy you.
Reply to comment

Naca on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 5:10 AM
Glad to read about this blog. The stories you share on this site are worth to read. zalo download
Reply to comment

uk best essays on Thursday, January 17, 2019 11:13 PM
I will try to smile more. I think you are right. It's a good advice.
Reply to comment

how to get free psn codes on Wednesday, February 13, 2019 3:46 AM
to enjoy these games you need a lot of money to buy them. That’s why you need PSN codes. You can use our service for free. Do you know how it works? It’s not that complicated.
Reply to comment