New Goals for 2013?
Coach Dr. Ramona Hollie-Major  - aka "The Co-Pilot"
RSS Follow

Recent Posts

Happy New Year - First Quarter Update
Engaging 10,000 Emerging Leaders & High Potentials
Week 3 Update
Do you have habits of the Rich or Poor?
The Next Seven Days...

Categories

10,000 Strong
16-Week Challenge
Activate Movement
Conquering My Elephant - Weight Loss
Life Coaching
Mind, Body & Spirit
Resources, Tools, Information, etc...
Teen Life Coaching
Women
powered by

Live the Life You Imagined

New Goals for 2013?

Life coaching is for anyone taking on an ambitious and challenging new goal. Thinking about starting a new career, a new family, retirement, starting your own business, empty nester, going back to school, graduating school? What new goal(s) are you taking on for 2013?.

6 Comments to New Goals for 2013?:

Comments RSS
essay-to-go.net on Friday, August 10, 2018 1:16 AM
In the time when we want to check some new styles of the goals. That time we have a chance to improve and also had a time to adopted some new way in which we can easily get those goals for him.
Reply to comment

top rated resume services on Saturday, December 29, 2018 8:57 PM
I usually set the goals that I need to achieve before the new year comes. I don't know but I think it is some sort of a list of my new year's resolution and the things that I need to accomplish for the upcoming year. I also make sure that I will be able to separate those short and long term goals because I know that I need to plan for each of those goals carefully. With this being said, I must say that I felt happy upon knowing that you have shared your thoughts about the new goals that you have because I have been reminded of what I am going to do for this upcoming new year.

topbritishessays.com on Friday, August 31, 2018 10:29 AM
This must be ambition of every person in the community because with this they can have what they are expecting from others to gain the highest position in their society.
Reply to comment

snorkelmaskpro on Friday, December 07, 2018 2:43 PM
New goals always tough for you but you have to manage it in a good way. We feel the same.
Reply to comment

Vina on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 4:53 AM
That's reall an amazing post. Thanks for letting us know about it. zalo download
Reply to comment